A Fitness Model has defined abdominals, is leaner and has much more visual sculpted muscle on their body. Fitness Models must be photogenic, have a balanced upper and lower body, excellent symmetry and of course have a great stage presence when executing their poses and presenting themselves on stage.
Fitness Models are also judged on their physical appearance, beauty, presentation, confidence, stage walk, presence and marketability.
The Fitness Model Division comprises of four categories that are distinguished by age group which are as follows.
- Fitness Model Open – This is an Open Division all ages
- Fitness Model –Under 25 years*
- Fitness Model – Under 35 years*
- Fitness Model – Over 35 years*
*On the day of competition
There will be two rounds in the fitness model category and this will comprise of :
Round 1- Bikini Round
Contestants will be asked to walk in a bikini and high heels across the stage. It is important to mention that two-piece swimsuits are required. Thongs or G-Strings are not acceptable.
Round 2- Sports Wear Round-Outfits provided by Belief Clothing
Contestants will be asked to walk on stage cat walk style displaying active/sports wear that will be provided to the athlete.
ROUND 1 & 2 T- Walk
Competitors will do a T-Walk across the stage individually to pre-selected music by the ANB promoter.
After completing your T-walk you will line up at the Enter point again until each competitor has finished.
Once all competitors are finished you will go back on the stage for your quarter turn comparisons.
No moves of any sexual or erotic nature will be tolerated.
STEP BY STEP T-WALK INSTRUCTIONS
- Enter the stage and walk directly to the middle rear of the stage and pose at point 1.
- After posing at point 1. walk to the front middle of the stage and pose at point 2.
- Following point 2, keep to the front of the stage and walk to the (left) end of the stage and pose at point 3.
- Then walk in the same line to the opposite side of the stage (right) and pose at point 4.
- 3 poses of your individual choice will be required at points 2-4.
(Note: You are still being judged while you waiting here in your line-up so please ensure you continue to pose)
Each round will be judged on the following attributes
- Body Shape and Condition and Overall Beauty 40%
Our expert panel will be looking for fit, feminine contestants who display proper shape and symmetry combined with overall condition and beauty.
- Poise, Posture, Catwalk and Presentation (Including Hair, Make-Up, Tan and Smile) 30%
Our expert panel will be looking for contestants who have great stage presence and a very marketable look for fitness modelling.
- Apparel – Coordination, Fit and Proportion 30%
Our expert panel will be looking for contestants who best compliment the apparel they are modelling and therefore can suit almost any type of attire.
Keep in mind this is not a body building or figure contest, so extreme muscularity and definition will be negatively scored.
Please Note: Competitor’s may not enter Body Building or Figure divisions.