BODY BUILDING CRITERIA
Physique should be balanced over all with chest, shoulder, arm and back (upper body) development matching glute, quad, hamstring & calf development (lower body), left side matching right side and front development matching back development. Judged in a 2-piece figure bikini, no footwear to be worn. Bikini's can suit your own individual taste from mild to full blown bling
- Front Double Biceps
- Front Lateral Spread
- Side Chest (either side at the choice of the competitor)
- Side triceps (again either side)
- Rear Double Biceps (spike one calf)
- Rear Lateral Spread
- Abdominal and Thigh
SYMMETRY ROUND consisting of 4 x Quarter turns
Optional Free Posing Routine:Athletes to supply 60 second own music track in an MP3 format 5 days prior to the show.Music can be submitted can be emailed to promoter email@example.comPlease bring a spare copy of music on a CD format as a back up on the day.
OTHER POINTS/TIPS TO REMEMBER FOR THE WOMEN’S BODYBUILDING COMPETITOR
- Competitors should keep jewellery to a minimum to avoid distracting from their physique (ie: nice earrings and a simple bracelet are sufficient).
- All competitors will come on the stage barefoot for the symmetry and mandatory posing rounds.
- Competitors should keep in mind that the judges are looking at them at all times. For this reason competitors should never stand totally relaxed on stage and should keep a positive attitude at all times.
- Competitors should perform all poses with open hands.